To create your craft business name, start by brainstorming words that perfectly describe it. For example, in my name ideas, I used words like “Art”, “Creations”, “Tree house” and “Designs”. A customer can easily associate these words with a craft business and, therefore, make them easy to remember.
How do I come up with a catchy business name?
In this article, we’ll give you eighteen tips for coming up with a great business name.
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
What is a good name for a craft business?
How to name your craft business
- Craft n’ Creations.
- Happy Crafts.
- Handy Mandy.
- The Craft House.
- Craft Angels.
- Treehouse Crafts.
- The Art Box.
How do I name my small business?
12 Tips for Naming Your Small Business
- 1) Take Your Time in the Beginning. …
- 2) Understand Your Business. …
- 3) Keep It Short and Simple. …
- 4) Be Descriptive. …
- 5) Share Your Business’s Story. …
- 6) Leave Your Name Out of It. …
- 7) Brainstorm & Use a Business Name Generator.
What are some cool names?
Cool Baby Names
What is a crafty woman?
adjective. If you describe someone as crafty, you mean that they achieve what they want in a clever way, often by deceiving people. … a crafty, lying character who enjoys plotting against others.