How do I edit the About section on my Facebook business page?
Your Facebook Business Page’s About Section
- Click the About area or the word “About.” You’ll see the Basic Information for your page.
- Hover over the top-right corner of About and click the hidden Edit button. …
- Click Edit next to the field and type your changes.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done.
How do I change my general information on Facebook?
To add info to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Edit Page Info on the left side.
- Click the section you want to edit and add info.
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn’t be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name. Fewer than 200, and you may be able to change it without admin privileges.
How do I add information to my Facebook business page?
Steps to add information to Facebook Page
- Step 1: First of all, you have to click About on the left side of your Page.
- Step 2: Here, you have to click Edit Page Info.
- Step 3: You have to click the section you want to edit and add info.
- Step 4: Now, you have to click Save Changes.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook business page?
Here are some reasons you might not be able to change the name of your business Page: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name (details below).
Why can’t I change the name of my page on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Where is the edit page on Facebook?
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links. Admins can easily change their page’s category by clicking the “Edit info” link under the page name, then selecting the category from the pull-down menu in the edit screen.
What Facebook pages are allowed?
Page names must use grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capital letters, except for acronyms. Symbols (example: ® ) or unnecessary punctuation. Descriptions or slogans (example: The Best Cafe – We serve the best coffee in town).
Why is my address not showing on my Facebook business page?
The address only shows up if your page is listed as a “Local Business”. To do this, click on the Edit Page button in the top right corner, and choose Update Info. There, you can change the category of your page to Local Business”.
How do I describe my business on Facebook?
To add the description, just go to your Page. Click the About tab. Click Edit. When you write yours, describe your business in 1-2 sentences to help people understand what value you offer.