How do I check if a company is real in China?
China Company Check in Just 3 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Company Verification. The first step in a China company check is to verify that the company that you are considering working with is a legally registered entity. …
- Step 2: Search Google for Warnings. …
- Step 3: Verify Certificates.
What is a business Licence China?
The Company Law of the People’s Republic of China 2018 requires a business licence to state the name, domicile, registered capital, business scope, and the name of the legal representative of a company. … A company that establishes a branch must obtain a branch business licence to operate it.
Where can I find Chinese suppliers?
Resources for finding your Chinese supplier
- Alibaba – arguably the world’s largest business-to-business (B2B) portal.
- China Sources – another popular website that arranges connections between businesses as well as Chinese manufacturers and suppliers.
What is AIC China?
AIC stands for Administration for Industry and Commerce. Technically this is a national organisation with local departments in every administrative region in China (generally each province and major city).
Does China have a tax identification number?
Under the new law, a unique taxpayer identification number will be generated by the tax authorities for each taxpayer. In the past, non-Chinese individuals had used their passport number as their tax identification number.
What is the USCI number in China?
The company code of Consignee located in Mainland China is USCI + number, USCI is Unified Social Credit Identifier which contains 18 digits or letters. In case of no USCI, company code is OC + number (OC = organizing institution bar code).
How much does a business license cost in China?
|Different China entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Holding company LLC||US$17,650||View invoice PDF|
|LLC with employment visa||US$21,600||View invoice PDF|
|Hong Kong legally tax exempt company||US$8,910||View invoice PDF|
|Marshall Islands IBC with China corporate bank account||US$9,430||View invoice PDF|
How do I register my small business in China?
How Do I Register A Company In China?
- Choose an Agency to Help You with the Registration.
- Select the Preferred Company Scope.
- Prepare the Required Documents.
- Apply for Approval Certificate.
- Apply for Business License.
- Register with the Public Security Bureau (PSB)
- Register the Company at the Tax Bureau.
How can I do business in China?
We’ve mapped out the 10 steps you’ll need to take to get there, and it involves a lot more than getting a visa.
- Do your homework. Lucky you. …
- Pick a location. …
- Choose an entity status. …
- Develop a business plan. …
- Find a liaison … or several. …
- Organize the necessary documents. …
- Trademark your intellectual property. …
- Find a bank.