To set up a longer description, go to the “About” section of your page and click on “Page Info.” Once there, find the “Long Description” section and click on the text area to start writing. Make sure to include links to your other SM profiles and all the websites you want your fans to see.
How do I edit my business description on Facebook?
Edit Your Information in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How do I change the description on my Facebook page?
What is a Facebook short description?
- Go to the “About” tab.
- Select “Page Info.”
- Find the short description and hover over it until the “Edit” icon appears.
- Click “Edit”.
- Update your text by typing into the text box, then click “Save Changes.”
How do I edit the About section on my Facebook business page?
Your Facebook Business Page’s About Section
- Click the About area or the word “About.” You’ll see the Basic Information for your page.
- Hover over the top-right corner of About and click the hidden Edit button. …
- Click Edit next to the field and type your changes.
- Click Save Changes when you’re done.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook business page?
Here are some reasons you might not be able to change the name of your business Page: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name (details below).
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If Facebook is suspicious, it may suspend your page, so you wouldn’t be able to edit your page name. Your page has too many likes. If your page has more than 200 likes, you have to be an admin to change your Facebook page name. Fewer than 200, and you may be able to change it without admin privileges.
Why can’t I change the name of my page on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Where is the business settings on Facebook?
In the primary navigation bar, find “Business Settings” as an option. If you already have a Facebook business page or ad account setup you should see it in the middle of the screen now.
How do I get to business settings on Facebook?
From the Business Manager dashboard, click Business Settings. From the left menu, under Accounts, click Business Asset Groups, then click Create Business Assets Group.
How do I change the location of my Facebook page?
How do I add or edit an address on my Facebook Page?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information.
How do you see business hours on Facebook?
How do I add or change business hours on my Facebook Page?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Edit Page Info on the left side.
- Scroll down to the Hours section. From here, you can add or change your business hours. …
- Click to check the box next to the days your business is open.
How do I add a bio to my Facebook business page?
To add the description, just go to your Page. Click the About tab. Click Edit. When you write yours, describe your business in 1-2 sentences to help people understand what value you offer.