The most successful types of entrepreneurs are ENTPs, ESTJs, ENTJs, INTJs, and ISTJs. This means that the majority of successful entrepreneurs predominantly fall within these 5 types. First of all, we can see all these entrepreneurs are thinkers. This is highly advantageous for business.
What personality types make the best leaders?
Which MBTI is the best leader?
- ENTJ-Best for leading with efficiency,vision and for managing a large corporation.
- ESTJ-Best for operation leading,military style,short-term strategy.
- ENFJ-Best for leading with common vision of change,social reforms and causes.
- ESTP-Best sports leaders,team captains.
What personality type has the highest IQ?
It turns out, in terms of sheer numbers, a person with a genius IQ is most likely to be an ENFP. In a meeting room with 100 members of Mensa, you will probably run into sixteen ENFPs, eleven INTPs, eleven ISTJs, and ten INFPs.
What is the smartest personality type?
Which personality is the smartest?
- The most intelligent by average type – measured on raw intellectual force – is INTP. …
- Also, what is the most hated personality type? …
- Of all 2 million testers every year, the rarest is INFJ, followed shortly by ENTJ.
What is the most dangerous personality type?
What is the most dangerous personality type? The INFP may be the toughest personality type of all for others to understand. They are seemingly easy-going and carefree, but when it comes to their values, they can become suddenly uncompromising.
Can an Infj be a CEO?
This is not to say that an INFJ isn’t capable of being CEOs. They will most likely be great CEOs because of their dedication and their passion. They will most likely be pretty rigid and take the position very seriously but they will be very caring and generous to their employees.