What can I do with a million naira?
This article will explore several businesses that can be started with one million naira.
- Operating a restaurant.
- Poultry farming.
- Fitness centers and gymnasium.
- Bridal shop.
- Frozen foods.
- Boutique/thrift shop business.
What business can I start with 500000 Naira?
This article will guide you on some lucrative business ideas that you can start with 500k in Nigeria.
- POS Business.
- Mini Importation Business.
- Egg Supply Business.
- Real Estate.
- Cooking Gas Business.
- Dropshipping Business.
- Dry Cleaning Business.
What business can I do with 300k in Nigeria?
Table of Contents Hide
- #1. Tailoring.
- #2. Barbershop.
- #3. Hair Salon.
- #4. Sale of Hair Extension.
- #5. Sale of Clothes.
- #6. Dry Cleaning Service.
- #7. Football Viewing Centre.
- #8. Cyber Cafe.
What should I invest in 2021 in Nigeria?
Most profitable investment opportunities in Nigeria for 2021
- Real Estate.
- Oil and Gas.
- Manufacturing Industry.
- FGN Savings Bond.
- Fixed deposit.
What business can I start with 3 million naira?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 3 – 20 Million Naira that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Tomato Farming.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Big Bakery.
- Medical & Laboratory Equipment Supplies.
What business can make you millions?
9 best million-dollar business ideas
- B2B products and services. …
- Online education. …
- Wellness offerings. …
- Food delivery services. …
- Wedding services and products. …
- Dropshipping business. …
- Food truck. …
- Subscription model business.
What kind of business can I start with 100000 naira in Nigeria?
Here are 60 good businesses to start with 100k in Nigeria:
- Cooking & delivery business. …
- Content writer. …
- Car wash business. …
- Daycare services. …
- Fairly used goods or second hand items. …
- Laundry business. …
- Mini importation business. …
- Production and sales of hand sanitizers.
How much does it cost to start a POS business?
However, the cost to start a pos business in Nigeria should be around ₦250,000 at least. If you intend to offer just one service (e.g withdrawal) ₦150,000 will do. Note that you’ll need some cash at hand to make the withdraws possible. Also, prices of starting are subject to change on your location.