What business can I do with 300k in Nigeria?
Table of Contents Hide
- #1. Tailoring.
- #2. Barbershop.
- #3. Hair Salon.
- #4. Sale of Hair Extension.
- #5. Sale of Clothes.
- #6. Dry Cleaning Service.
- #7. Football Viewing Centre.
- #8. Cyber Cafe.
How much is 6 inches block in Nigeria?
The average price of blocks in Nigeria is between ₦170 to ₦250 naira.
Sandcrete Solid blocks.
|Block Sizes||Solid||Current Prices|
|9 inches – 450x225x225||Vibrated||₦230|
|6 inches – 450x225x150||Vibrated||₦210|
|5 inches – 450x225x125||Vibrated||₦180|
|9 inches – 450x225x225||Hand mould||₦220|
Which business is more profitable in Nigeria?
Real Estate is no doubt one of the most profitable businesses in Nigeria and the world. Real Estate is as relevant as ever because people will always need a place to stay. As the population of Nigeria continues to increase, the need for housing continues to grow. There are several opportunities to choose from!
Which investment is best in Nigeria?
Here are the most lucrative investment opportunities in Nigeria:
- Agriculture. Nigeria’s population is estimated to be over 200 million. …
- Real Estate. Real Estate in one of the most profitable investment opportunities in Nigeria. …
- Oil and Gas. …
- Mining. …
- Manufacturing Industry. …
- FGN Savings Bond. …
- Stocks. …
- Fixed deposit.
What business can I start with 1million naira?
21 Businesses you can start with one million naira today.
- Operating a restaurant.
- Poultry farming.
- Fitness centers and gymnasium.
- Bridal shop.
- Frozen foods.
- Boutique/thrift shop business.