Who are the top 10 entrepreneurs in the Philippines?
Who are the top 10 successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines?
- Ben Chan.
- Socorro Ramos.
- Jose Concepcion Jr.
- Tony Tan Caktiong.
- Andrew Tan.
- John Gokongwei Jr.
- Lucio Tan.
- Henry Sy.
Who are the 5 successful entrepreneurs in the Philippines?
Eight Successful Filipino Entrepreneurs Who Started Small
- Socorro Ramos – National Book Store. …
- Tony Tan Caktiong – Jollibee. …
- Edgar Sia – Mang Inasal. …
- Cresida Tueres – Greenwich Pizza. …
- Milagros, Clarita, and Doris Leelin – Goldilocks. …
- Joe Magsaysay – Potato Corner. …
- Asiang Reyes – The Aristocrat. …
- Araceli and Jun Manas – Hen Lin.
Who is the richest entrepreneur in the Philippines?
Here is the complete list of the Filipino billionaires included in the Forbes ranking:
- Manuel Villar – $7.2 billion.
- Enrique Razon Jr – $5 billion.
- Lucio Tan – $3.3 billion.
- Hans Sy – $3 billion.
- Herbert Sy – $3 billion.
- Andrew Tan – $3 billion.
- Harley Sy – $2.7 billion.
- Henry Sy Jr – $2.7 billion.
Is Tony Tan Caktiong Filipino?
Tony Tan Caktiong, CM (simplified Chinese: 陈觉中; traditional Chinese: 陳覺中; pinyin: Chén Juézhōng; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tân Kak-tiong; born January 5, 1953) is a Filipino billionaire businessman.
Tony Tan Caktiong.
|Tony Tan Caktiong CM|
|Caktiong in 2016|
|Born||Tony Tan Caktiong January 5, 1953 Davao del Sur, Philippines|
Which is the key to business success?
The key measure of business success is customer satisfaction. Your ability to satisfy your customers to such a degree that they buy from you rather than from someone else, that they buy again, and that they bring their friends is the key determinant of growth and profitability.