A Chinese business license contains every important information about a company and is required when managing many business operations, from administrative affairs to third party cooperations. The business license is a symbolizes that a company has been legally registered in China.
What is a business licence China?
The Company Law of the People’s Republic of China 2018 requires a business licence to state the name, domicile, registered capital, business scope, and the name of the legal representative of a company. … A company that establishes a branch must obtain a branch business licence to operate it.
How do you get a business license in China?
To register in Mainland China, companies are required to apply to the relevant authorities for a business license. This application is usually made at the company’s local Administration for Industry and Commerce (AIC).
How much does a business license cost in China?
|Different China entity types||Cost||Draft invoice|
|Holding company LLC||US$17,650||View invoice PDF|
|LLC with employment visa||US$21,600||View invoice PDF|
|Hong Kong legally tax exempt company||US$8,910||View invoice PDF|
|Marshall Islands IBC with China corporate bank account||US$9,430||View invoice PDF|
How do I check a business license in China?
The 5-step verification process
- Step 1: Go to the website of the National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System. …
- Step 2: Enter the 18-digit business registration number. …
- Step 3: Fix the puzzle. …
- Step 4: Select the search result from the list.
How do I register my small business in China?
How Do I Register A Company In China?
- Choose an Agency to Help You with the Registration.
- Select the Preferred Company Scope.
- Prepare the Required Documents.
- Apply for Approval Certificate.
- Apply for Business License.
- Register with the Public Security Bureau (PSB)
- Register the Company at the Tax Bureau.
How can I do business in China?
We’ve mapped out the 10 steps you’ll need to take to get there, and it involves a lot more than getting a visa.
- Do your homework. Lucky you. …
- Pick a location. …
- Choose an entity status. …
- Develop a business plan. …
- Find a liaison … or several. …
- Organize the necessary documents. …
- Trademark your intellectual property. …
- Find a bank.
How long does it take to get a business license in China?
The whole procedure of companies formation just need 3 weeks (around 20 days), and to get a business license as the first step of companies registration, just needs 1 week (around 5 workdays).
How can I start a business in Guangzhou?
Procedures for setting up a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise in Guangzhou are the following:
- Name registration with Guangzhou Administration of Industry and Commerce ( SAIC )
- Certificate of Approval by Guangzhou Municipal commission of commerce.
- Apply for Business License with SAIC [- -]
What is AIC China?
AIC stands for Administration for Industry and Commerce. Technically this is a national organisation with local departments in every administrative region in China (generally each province and major city).
Is it hard to start a business in China?
As you could see, starting a business in China is not so easy, especially for many small and medium companies that many times don’t have the resources to deal with company formation, taxes, HR, regulations. In China, it is possible to start a business in an easier and low-risk way.
Can anyone start a business in China?
Because of strict Chinese government policies, starting a business in China as a foreigner can consume a lot of time and money. If you choose to incorporate your business with an official legal structure, the process could take months.
How much does it cost to open a factory in China?
Typically, setting up a WFOE in China with this type of firm will cost around RMB10-20,000. Unlike large international firms, these companies care about and need your business, and so are likely to make a great effort to please clients at every turn.