What can I do with 5 lakhs rupees?
What is the best way to invest Rs 5 Lakh in India?
- Fixed deposit: …
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS): …
- Mutual funds: …
- Equity markets: …
- Real estate:
How can I make 5 lakhs in a year?
, earning 5 lakh rupees in a year means that you have to earn around 41,666 rupees every month. That is, if you work by taking leave one day in a week, then you will have to earn around Rs 1,666 daily.
Which franchise is best in India?
Top 20 Franchise Business in India
- 1) Patanjali.
- 2) Domino’s.
- 3) Archies.
- 4) PMKVY Franchise.
- 4) Dr. Batra’s Clinic.
- 5) KFC.
- 6) First Cry.
- 7) Lenskart.
How can I make 50 lakhs in 5 years?
How Can You make Rs. 50 lakh in 5 years?
- 1.HDFC Small Cap Fund.
- 2.L&T Emerging Businesses Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Mirae Asset India Equity Fund.
- The Moderate Investor.
- 1.Invesco India Contra Fund.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund.
- 3.Principal Focused Multicap Growth Fund.
How much interest will 5 lakhs earn?
On the other hand, the monthly interest for ₹5 lakh in a bank FD usually ranges from 2.9% – 5.15% per annum. If you opt for a non-cumulative, 12-month bank FD at an interest rate of 5.15%, it will fetch you ₹2,145.83 as interest on ₹5 lakh per month.
How do you write 5 lakhs?
In the abbreviated form, usage such as “₹5L” or “₹5 lac” (for “5 lakh rupees”) is common. In this system of numeration, 100 lakh is called one crore and is equal to 10 million.
What business can I start with 1 crore?
30 Profitable Business Ideas under 75 Lakhs – 1 Crore (Plant and Machinery Cost) : Start Your Own Industry
- 30 Profitable Business Ideas under 75 Lakhs – 1 Crore (Plant and Machinery Cost) : Start Your Own Industry. …
- Aluminium Foil Containers. …
- Bleaching Powder. …
- Instrument Cable. …
- House Wire. …
- Hybrid Electric Scooter Assembling.