How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria?
The CAC official filing fee for the registration of business name in Nigeria is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). However, where an accredited agent is engaged by the applicant for such registration, the agent will also charge a professional fee for the services to be rendered.
Can I register my business name online in Nigeria?
You can now register your Business Name with the online portal of The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Is business name registration free in Nigeria?
CAC Free Business Name Registration has begun through the www.cac.gov.ng registration portal. Under the MSME Survival Fund, there is SUPPORT FOR ESTABLISHMENT – The Federal Government will provide free CAC business name registration to 250,000 businesses.
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
As a new business, all you have to pay for is the registration of your business name which is ₦10,000.00. Other fees can be paid for as the need arises.
How do I register my small business in Nigeria?
How to Register a Business Name in Nigeria
- Choose a Business Name and Check For Availability. Choosing a business name can be quite tasking sometimes. …
- Complete Your Pre-registration Form to Register Your Business Name. …
- Pay For a Filing Fee. …
- Prepare Your Documents For Upload. …
- Submit the Original Copies of Your Documents.
What are the benefits of registering a business name?
9 Benefits of Business Registration
- Getting on Record. …
- Certificate of Incorporation. …
- Reputation With Customers. …
- Account Opening in Your Company Name. …
- Legal Liability Protection. …
- Getting Loans. …
- Continuity. …
- Hiring Employees.
What are the requirements for CAC registration?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- A notice of the registered address of your business.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Receipt of payment of your stamp duties.
- Particulars, list, and consent of the first directors of your company.
- Statement of compliance by a legal practitioner.
Can I register my business with CAC online?
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) through its online platform has now made the incorporation of a company easier. An individual can now register a company online with CAC, as long such an individual understands the requirements for the incorporation process.
How do I know if my CAC certificate is ready?
HOW TO GET THE CAC APPROVAL NOTE
- Go to CAC login portal :
- Click on “Sign in”
- Enter your username & password and click on “Log In”
- Click on “Name Search” tab.
- Click on “My Reservation History” tab.
- You will see list of your approved business names.
- Click on the “Action” button and click on “view payment history”