How do I reactivate my Google business account?
Fix a suspended profile
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business. Ensure your profile follows the guidelines. Learn how to edit your profile.
- After your profile meets guidelines, you can ask for reinstatement. Use our form.
How do I verify my business on Google without an address?
Select the “I deliver goods and services to my customers” option, and your business will have a listing without an address. After selecting this option, go ahead and enter your service areas and business specifics for the listing.
How do I access my Google business page?
Manage your Business Profile on the Google Maps app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Sign in to the Google Account you used to sign up for Google My Business.
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap Account Circle Your Business Profile.
Why was my Google My Business suspended?
A Google My Business suspension is when your GMB listing is no longer visible on Google and Google Maps or you have lost control of your listing (your business listing is essentially “unverified” and you can’t manage it.) When your listing gets suspended, Google doesn’t tell you the exact reason why it was suspended.
Why is my business no longer on Google?
The most common reason why your business isn’t showing up on Google Maps is because your business lacks location authority. If your GMB listing (location) lacks location authority, you will have to be in close proximity or standing directly at your business location to appear in Google Maps.
How do I get my Google business verification code?
If your business is eligible for phone verification:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app .
- Go to Verify Click on your phone number.
- To get your verification code, make sure you can directly answer your business phone number or receive texts.
- Enter the code from the automated message or text.
What is my verification code for Google?
A Google verification code is a short numeric code that is sent directly to you, usually via phone or email, to verify your identity. You might need to enter a verification code if you try to create a new Google account, reset your password, or log into a different computer or device.
Is Google My Business Free?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. To help customers find your business, and to tell them your story, you can verify your business and edit your business information.
How do I get my business at the top of Google search?
Here are five techniques you can use to help get your business’ website to the top of Google rankings:
- Choose the right keywords. …
- Devise a local search strategy. …
- Focus on quality content. …
- Generate backlinks. …
- Utilize social media.
What do I do if someone claimed my business on Google?
If you’re unable to contact the person who claimed your listing, or guess their email address, Google will attempt to request ownership on your behalf. Fill out the provided form, and wait at least one week for the current listing owner to respond.