They say in a war there are no substitute for victory, it’s either you win or you lose. That’s pretty how life is. There is no such things as almost winners, it’s either you win or you lose. In other words, it’s either you succeed or lose.
But people still believe in saying “I almost…. Well I don’t know how to complete it. The following are some things you need to know
- To almost win an election is to loose
- To almost win the game is to loose
- To almost marry is not to marry
- To almost eat is not to eat.
- To almost past the exam is to fail
- To almost travel is not to travel
- To almost save money is to spend it
- To almost read is not to read
- To almost go to school is not to go to school
Almost and almost all the time, when will you stop. Know that the “almost people” are stagnant and full of regret. Because they allow the circumstance of the moment to affect their future. In other words, their today is control by their future.
Your complains doesn’t add anything in your journey to success rather it slows you down. You need to know that even in a football game only one winner emerges.
Try to know that in anything you do, there are two outcome that will come, it’s either you succeed or not. The good news is, you still have the chance to try again. But if you sit and say I was almost there, there is tendency of you remaining in that same box of an almost winner.
The world is filled with almost winners who have given up or are afraid of coming out of the box. In life, there is a result for anything, make sure you get the best one.
Don’t forget to share and Follow us