Have you ever ask yourself why people are stagnant and not moving as expected in this life? Sometimes life can present itself in a way that you don’t have a choice, but it’s absolutely not your fault.
- it’s not your fault you’re born in 1960 or five years ago
- it’s not your fault you’re born an African, European or American
- it’s not your fault that you’re tall or short
- it’s not your fault that you’re white or black
- it’s not your fault that your father and mother are still alive
- it’s not your fault that your parent died when you were four years old
- it’s not your fault that fat or slim
- it’s not your fault that you’re born with a silver spoon
- it’s not your fault that your parent are poor
- It’s not your fault that you were raised by a single father or mother.
Actually these are some conditions that is totally beyond your power to choose or control and yet, people will sit and start wishing and making excuses saying:
- if only I was born to a rich parent
- if only my parents were alive
- if only I was raise in a city
- If only I had the chance to go to school
- If only my mother married Mr. Y
- If only these, if only that.
- If only I was born fifty years ago
- If only I was tall
- If only I was slim
- If only I married Mr. Z
- If only I was an American citizen
Excuses upon excuses and never stops. These excuses are what is keeping us from moving ahead. It might interest you to know that most millions where children of middle class or poor parents, most American president don’t even know their father.
Despite the disadvantage condition they found themselves, that became a motivation to work towards changing it by doing things differently and they were able to turn it around to success.
Life is more than the excuses you talk, wake up dusk yourself and make a declaration of intent to move on. The stagnation will lead you nowhere. It’s time to look inwards and do the right thing. You can succeed irrespective of your background and race. In fact success is not bothered with that.
Wake up friends, you’re still the architect of your life, make the changes by making a list of what you want, make a workable plan of how you intent to achieve it. Make it a routine duty to do one thing that will move you closer to your dream.
In life, there are things you can’t control so why waste your time complaining about it when you know you cannot do anything about it? Instead focus on the one you can do that can make you move forward and accomplish your purpose in these life.
Always strive to move on in life from point A to B, B to C, and keep on moving. You’ll notice, it’s worth paying the price at the end. What are you waiting for? The time for change and action has come, just move to the next level.