10 ways to expose your business online
Business will change in the next 10 years than in the last 80 years. if in the industrial age business is about quality and re-engineering, then the information age (the current age) is about velocity. T
echnology is really pushing the limits for business and without technology, many businesses will be nowhere.
With new competitions in businesses and the demand for speed in what you do in other to make your business succeed, then there is a need to expose your business online.
I remember an entrepreneur who said he hates the internet and would not want anything online to be associated with his business. Everyone has a reason for doing or not doing what he’s doing.
In my opinion, exposing your business online not online gives your business an edge, but also makes it possible for you to meet new clients that will boost your business success the more.
There are 10 ways to expose your business online. These ways are all important and will in no time build your credibility online.
- Create a blog and tell people what your business is all about. If it’s a product or service, tell them and share the benefits with them. always respond to their comment and thank them for visiting.
2. Create videos about your business, product/service and testimonials of how it has helped solve your clients problem.
3. Build online communities in social media sites and keep providing vital information that will constantly tell them about the benefits of the product or service your business offers
4. Create an online forum and allow people to engage in conversations. Be prompt to answer their request when they need certain clarifications about your business, product or service.
5. Join online communities that discuss topics similar to your product or service. It’s important to build your forum signature. When you don’t have anything to say, just don’t make any comment.
6. Make it a duty to comment on blogs with similar topics. Make it a duty to be among the top 10 people that will comment when a new post is published. You can equally comment on other that are not related to your business, because it also help expose your business the more.
7. Publish free articles to article directories regularly.
8. Create short reports in pdf format and publish it in document sharing sites like scribd.com
9. Cooperate with other bloggers by guest posting on their site.
10. Create a contest on your blog that will engage your readers and your clients the more.